Where to find us?
What do I need to bring?
• A cake (if desired)
• Plate of sandwiches/finger snacks (if desired)
Can I bring extra food?
You are more than welcome to bring extra nibbles but bare in mind that there is only about 15 minutes available to eat.
Do we make birthday cakes?
No, unfortunately we don’t. But we could recommend some brilliant local businesses.
Is there parking available?
Unfortunately we don’t have on site parking, but there is generally plenty of on road parking near our building.
Do you have any minimum or maximum numbers?
Yes, a minimum of 10 people is required.
Please call us on 07999058820 to talk about maximum numbers.
Can we take photos and videos during the party?
You are more than welcome to take photos during your party, but unfortunately no video recording is allowed.
What do I need to do prior to my party?
• Pay deposit to confirm booking.
• Confirm number no less than 72hours prior to the start of your party.
• Confirm any allergies and/or intolerances prior to the start of your party.
• Send a reminder email to your guests.
When and how do I pay the balance?
The balance of your party is due at the time of your party and can be paid either by card or in cash. No cheques, or AMEX please.
Do you cater for wheelchairs?
Yes we are wheelchairs accessible, but unfortunately we don’t have wheelchair accessible bathrooms.
Do we need to stay and wait for our children?
We are happy for you to do either, we have a viewing room that parents are welcome to stay and have a cup of tea and coffee while they wait, but we ask for all parents other than the host parents to please stay out of the kitchen.
Children aged four and over we find are fully capable of doing the activities themselves, and too much adult “assistance” tends to make things harder.
• 1h45 minutes spent in the kitchen making a variety of chocolate goodies.
• 15minutes in the party/viewing room to enjoy a snack, whilst staff package up your goodies.
• Snack provided by us which consists of crisps, biscuits, grapes and water/cordial.
What ages are the parties suitable for?
Our parties are suitable for ages of 4+