- Your party or workshop will last for the time shown on your email confirmation. During this time, guests will mould, pour and shape chocolate into various forms using a selection of toppings for decorations.
- Starting time : please do not arrive more than 10/15 minutes prior to the start of your party.
- Finishing time : please be prompt in leaving as we may well have another party joining us.
- Guests are not permitted to eat anything whilst in the main kitchen. Refreshments are served at the end of the party.
- Allergies &/or intolerance : In accordance with our insurance policy requirements, any known food allergies or intolerances must be brought to the attention of Temper Temper staff before the party/workshop starts.
- Whilst every care will be taken to ensure that safety procedures are strictly adhered to and risk assessments have been undertaken, Temper Temper cannot be held responsible for injuries arising as a result of the guest not complying with the safety rules and our instructions.
- We reserve the right to exclude any guest who is disruptive or likely to cause injury.
- Photographs taken by Temper Temper staff during the course of a party/workshop could be used for marketing purposes. Photographs will not be distributed to a third party.
- Deposits : A £100 deposit is required when booking your party, and is non-refundable.
- Date Change : If you need to change the date of the party, a minimum of 4 weeks notice is required.
- Cancellations : If your party or workshop is cancelled by ourselves, an alternative date or dates will be offered. If no alternative date can be agreed upon, a refund of any deposit paid in respect of such cancelled party/workshop will be given, but shall have no further liability whatsoever.
- We are unable to offer refunds should you decide to cancel or are unable to attend your workshop.
- In exceptional circumstances, people who are unable to attend may transfer to another workshop if 4 weeks notice is given.
- Temper Temper will retain your details on a confidential database for administration and marketing purposes. Your information will not be passed on to any other third party without your prior written consent. If you’d prefer we not contact you again, please advise and we will ensure your name is removed from our mailing list.
Attendance at a Temper Temper party/workshop implies your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Temper Temper Chocolate Ltd * 15b Church Road, Southborough, Tunbridge Wells * TN4 0RX 01892 538758 / 07999058820