Our chocolate workshops are enjoyed just as much by the teachers as the children. These workshops can be used to kick start a topic at the beginning of term, a reward at the end of a topic/term or just for fun!
Chocolate Workshops For Schools
Our workshops are based in our kitchen in Tunbridge Wells, Kent. And our facilities enable us to cater for large groups, including those with special needs. We have created workshops that are both educational and fun.
Areas and topics within the national curriculum that we cover during your visit:
- History- The history of chocolate.
- Geography- The process of how chocolate is made.
- Science & Food Technology- The process of tempering.
- Stimulating children’s senses- Chocolate tasting.
- Social Awareness- Fairtrade
- And just the fun of learning and playing with chocolate.
We offer a variety of options and packages that cater for all ages and abilities; please contact us for more information and to discuss how we can tailor make a package to suit your needs.